SALA Short Story Collection published
Arts Council is very excited to have taken delivery of the inaugural SALA Short Story Collection.
We love the way the vibrant cover design by Gravity resonates with elements of where we live. The mountain ranges, cattle, sheep and snow, offset by the classic design and cartography make the book a delight to hold and read.
Open the covers, and you’ll read stories from all over Australia – from Queensland to Western Australia, from cities and rural locations., with subjects as diverse as the authors themselves.
Purchase your own copy
Contributors receive one free copy of the collection and more copies are available for purchase, at $9.99 AUD plus $2.10 postag. Proceeds go to the Arts Council Mansfield. We are a non-profit organisation and we use the funds to help us continue to bring the arts to Mansfield, across theatre, literature, music and visual arts. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase a copy.
A perfect Christmas gift from Mansfield.
Purchase using PayPal…
1. OLD AIR Michael Collins
2. THE WOOL BALER Sandy Mackinnon
3. THE SPIRAL Nadine Brown
4. OBERON Georgina Luck
5. WATER Ira McGuire
6. IN TRANSIT Bindy Pritchard
7. ON THE LIST Sue Robertson
8. STAY TIL SUNSET Mark Brandi
9. THE PATRON SAINT OF BEEKEEPERS Jennifer Cooper Fell
10. THE RING Will Twycross
11. MAN ON A BICYCLE Joan Simms
12. OUT OF TOUCH Joan Simms
13. UNCLE BOB Su-May Tan
14. NOTHING BUT ANIMALS Deb Guyon
15. STRANGER IN A RAILWAY STATION Jen Hutchinson
16. THERESA Joan Esser
17. BIRDS IN WINTER Sue Binzer-Jones
18. ONE MORE WAVE Penny Gibson
19. BURIED TREASURE Kristen Roberts
Thank you to our sponsors
Thank you to all our sponsors, including Gravity Designs, Delatite Winery, Trojan Press, Mansfield and Community Bank, The Produce Store, Bos Taurus, High Country Content and Woollybutt Marketing.