A great night of readings from MAD Tales, and the announcement of the SALA Short Story Prize winners – national and local.
SALA Short Story Prize
- Invites entries from anywhere in Australia
- A $1000 prize for the best short story submitted from anywhere in Australia
- $500 prize for the best local short story
- A selection of delicious wines from Delatite wines for both the national winner and the local winer
- And what makes this prize really different is that the 20 best stories will be published in a beautifully designed little volume that will be available nationally.
- More information on our SALA Short Story prize page
- For Mansfield writers
- Fiction, poetry, non-fiction
- Local stories by local writers
- 20 entries will be published as MAD Tales – a locally designed booklet free to all entrants and available to family and friends for a small cost
- Launching on 29 October at Bos Taurus in High Street Mansfield, with contributors invited to read their work
- The Local Writer prize of the SALA Short Story Prize will also be announced at this event!
- More information on our MAD Tales page